We prepare the papers that can change your life.
We provide document preparation and related services
1222 California Ave, Bakersfield, CA 93304
Services for the accused
- Recall Warrant – If you have an active warrant, we can help you prepare a motion to recall your warrant. Our charge: $150
- Own Recognizance Release – You could be released on your promise to appear in court at a future date. We can help you prepare a motion to request an Own Recognizance release. Our charge: $150
- Warrant Check – Sometimes, a person believing they have a pending warrant for their arrest are mistaken. We can verify with law enforcement whether or not you have a warrant. Our charge: Free!
- Bail Bond – If you don’t have enough cash to post, we can help you arrange for bail with a bail bond company to secure your freedom while your case is pending. We work with multiple bail bond agents, who can help you with low rates and financing. Our charge: Free!
- Bail Reduction– If your bail is too high, we can help you prepare a motion to recall your warrant and reduce your bail. Our charge: $150
- Expungement – Many defendants who have completed their sentence qualify to have their conviction expunged. We can help you prepare the appropriate pleadings to expunge a case. Our charge: $150 to $350
- Seal – If you were arrested but not convicted, you may qualify to have your case sealed. We can help you prepare the appropriate pleadings to seal a case. Our charge: $150 to $350
- Reduce Felony to Misdemeanor – Many types of felonies can now be reduced to misdemeanors and then expunged, even if the defendant served a prison sentence. We can help you prepare the appropriate pleadings to reduce a felony to a misdemeanor. Our charge: $150 to $350
- Jail Deliveries – Court clothes, important documents, glasses… there are several important things that need to be delivered to jail inmates, but not everyone qualifies to make jail deliveries. We do. We make deliveries to jails in greater Bakersfield. Our charge $100 to $250.
- Jail Wedding – To secure family visits and other benefits, some couples decide to marry before serving a prison sentence. We can help obtain the necessary documents to allow for a marriage, and then we can perform the marriage. Our charge: $150 to $550 (depends on whether the couple already has appropriate license and permission)
- Jail Notary – We can go to the local jails to notarize documents. Our charge: $150 (Central Receiving), $200 (Lerdo Pretrial), $200 (Lerdo Justice Facility). Prices are primarily based on the wait times to get into the different facilities.
- Planning Package – When a loved one goes away, someone should help take care of their affairs at home, and someone should be available to help make medical decisions for them should they fall ill in prison. We can prepare a durable power of attorney, an advanced directive for healthcare, a statutory will, and related documents. Our charge: $350
- Property Transfer – An inmate who owns a home may wish to transfer that home to a loved one. We prepare deeds for such purposes. Our charge: $350, including recording fees.
- Investigation – Our licensed private investigators can help find the truth to help secure freedom for the accused. Many defendants qualify for court funding, so there may be no cost to the accused or his family. We can prepare appropriate pleadings for court appointment of an investigator. Our charge: Free preparation of funding request.
- Gang Testimony – Many defendants are accused of gang involvement. Our gang expert has helped hundreds of defendants avoid gang convictions. Many defendants qualify for court funding, so there may be no cost to the accused or his family. We can prepare appropriate pleadings for court appointment of an investigator. Our charge: Free preparation of funding request.
Family Law Services
- Divorce – Summons, Petition, Request for Default and Fee Waiver. Short declaration disclosure included. Our charge: $710
- Divorce Response – Response, Fee Waiver. Short declaration disclosure included. Our charge: $550
- Petition to Establish Parental Relationship – Our charge: $710
- Petition to Terminate Parental Rights – Our charge: $1,000
- Domestic Violence Restraining Order – Always prepared as a rush job. Our charge: $630
- Request for Order – Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody, Visitation, etc. Our charge: $540
- Petition to Establish Grandparent Rights – Our charge: $690
- Stepchild Adoption – Our charge: $850
- Guardianship – Our charge: $1,150
- Conservatorship – Our charge: $1,500
Licenses: California Insurance License #1L48643, Kern County LDA #122, #186, #187, Kern County Process Server #810, PI #1299PRIN-17075, Security Guard #1201G-1472942